- Organisation/Company: University of Bergen
- Research field: Chemistry › Biochemistry Environmental science › Earth science
- Researcher profile: Established Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
- Application deadline: 31/10/2021 23:00 – Europe/Brussels
- Location: Norway
- Type of contract: Temporary
- Job status: Full-time
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Offer starting date: 01/04/2022
- EU Research Framework Programme: H2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND
- Marie Curie Grant agreement number: 101034309
Call opens August 1st and closes October 31st 2021
Thematic area and supervisor
This SEAS postdoctoral research fellow position is connected to the thematic area of marine biogeochemical hazards under warming, ocean acidification, and deoxygenation.
The position is open to an incoming candidate, see mobility rules. The successful candidate will be employed at the Geophysical Institute and included in the research group on biogeochemistry as well as the Research theme ‘Carbon System’ at the Bjerknes Center for Climate research.