First Call for Abstracts – 5th Symposium on the Ocean in a High-CO2 World, Lima, Peru, 7-10 September 2020
The Symposium is the place to share cutting-edge science in a rapidly developing frontier of research dealing with the science of ocean acidification and other drivers of change. The Symposium will feature keynote talks by some of the leading experts in the field, as well as special events on ocean acidification and aquaculture, carbonate chemistry, the Global Ocean Acidification Observing Network (GOA-ON), and the Latin American Ocean Acidification Network (LAOCA).
For more information on the Symposium themes, abstract submissions and meeting details, please visit the Symposium website at http://www.highco2-lima.org.
– 6 March 2020, abstract submission deadline
– 15 April 2020, abstract and travel support applicants notified
– 5 June 2020, early registration closes
– 21 August 2020, registration closes
– 7 September 2020, on-site registration