UN DESA launches revamped Voluntary Commitments platform to drive Ocean Action for SDG 14
- Coral reefs
- Implementation of international law as reflected in United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea
- Marine and coastal ecosystems management
- Marine pollution
- Ocean acidification
- Scientific knowledge, research capacity development and transfer of marine technology
- Sustainable blue economy
- Sustainable fisheries
- Register a Voluntary Commitment for SDG 14
- Sign in to your account in the Ocean platform (oceanconference.un.org/commitments)
- Click Join Community button on any of the Community of Ocean Action pages (https://oceanconference.un.org/coa)
- The Ocean Conference Registry of Voluntary Commitments remains open for all stakeholders to register their ocean action. We encourage all to stakeholders to register their ocean action to show their commitment to SDG 14.
- Each Community will organize on a regular basis virtual global webinars and face-to-face expert meetings. Join the Communities to ensure you receive information and invites.
- All stakeholders with a registered Voluntary Commitment are welcome to regularly share progress of their commitment(s). Updates will be featured on the relevant Community of Ocean Action pages and in the Ocean Action monthly newsletter.
- Share your progress by Friday 22 December 2017 for inclusion in Ocean Action Newsletter, December issue
- Share at: https://oceanconference.un.org/commitments/progress/
- All members of the Community Ocean Action can share their expertise, knowledge, best practices and ask/respond to questions in the Knowledge Forum, available under each Community of Ocean Action pages after logging in.
The Ocean Conference Secretariat, UNDESA. More information.