The acid test (photo gallery)

In science slang a Bubbler is the name given to a researcher who studies the behaviour of gas in a liquid. I met my first bubblers in the remote Arctic community of Ny-Ålesund. From the fjordside they carried sealed containers of water across board-walks laid in the tundra. In the labs the question they were asking: How corrosive will our future seas be to marine life?

Nick Cobbing, Web site and photo gallery.

  • Reset


OA-ICC Highlights

%d bloggers like this: